Pages

Labels

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Video Killed the Blog Star: Pseudo-Highbrow Edition

Why write when I can link to linky goodness?

The Lady Gaga Fugue




Okay, I've only heard this song in its French Revolution spoof, but it has a hook that lodges in one's brain. Here, some enterprising musician has written a Bachesque counterpoint that sounds surprisingly authentic. The Youtube site has a link for downloading the score, so I know what I'll be practicing this month.


Existential Star Wars.
French, with faux Sartre subtitles.



"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. I exist, and I find it nauseating."


Jersey Shore, by Oscar Wilde.
Again, something I've never seen, transmogrified into something I find hilarious.

That Mitchell and Webb Look: Posh Dancing.




Jane Austen never wrote this, especially not that naughty word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment