Pages

Labels

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dropping the level of discourse

Darwin has been, as usual, writing insightful posts about subjects religious and philosophical, and has in general kept a fairly high tone lately. Meanwhile, I just want to know what happened in last night's episode of Lost, which I missed because ABC changed the time on me. Would anyone be so kind (that means you, Julie D.!) as to summarize it for me, complete with spoilers, 'cause I don't know when or if there will be a re-run? Thanks...

I don't only think about TV, though -- we're making Rita plans and hosting a friend from Houston this weekend. The grill goes in the garage, batteries are stocked, we've laid in a bit of food (probably not enough) and Darwin bought a case of beer at Sam's, so you know he'll be all right.

We now return to regular thoughtful programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment