Pages

Labels

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Chocolate Bar!

You'll remember my missing chocolate bar, of course, and the anguish that I went through in trying to find it. Ladies and gentlemen, I have found it! I feel like the woman in the gospel who lost the gold coin and swept the whole house, except that I didn't sweep the whole house, and I found it by accident.

Babs was trying to see what I was doing at the counter, so she pulled out a plastic pitcher and stood on it. (To the girl who wants to climb, everything is a step stool.) I told her no and opened the lower cabinet to put the pitcher away, and there was my chocolate bar sitting in plain sight, large as life! Oddly enough, I'd searched that cabinet and had been in and out of it for the last few days. I wonder if one of the girls had hidden it inside the pitcher (not used all that often) and it was dumped out when Babs pressed the pitcher into service.

Whatever the reason, I'm very pleased. Rejoice with me, o my friends, for that which was lost has been found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment