Pages

Labels

Monday, November 14, 2011

Raining, pouring, etc.

I had been hoping to churn out more installments of my serial this weekend, but life took a different turn. On Saturday I was in the ER for ten hours with my mom, who was in intense pain, accompanied by nausea, vertigo, and fever. She was about as sick as I've ever seen anyone, and it was scary. It turns out she suffered a severe attack of previously undiagnosed diverticulitis, and will be in the hospital for several days to recuperate while the infection is being treated. I came home and crashed on Saturday, and then fell asleep while writing last night, so I'm miserably behind on my word count for NaNoWriMo. Maybe all is not lost yet, though.

Also, please remember in your prayers Darwin's grandfather, who is fighting pneumonia and seems to be in his very last days.

Also, Jack went to the ER on Wednesday night after a collision with the corner of a slate-topped table and returned with three stitches in his brow. He's very pleased. We call him FrankenJack, or Jackenstein.

Hope your weekend was quieter, dear readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment